Motorola P1225 Portable 2-Way Radio
The Radius P1225 Portable lets you switch now, switch later, or switch all the time. With the P1225, channel spacing is programmable by channel. Offering up to 16 channels, this portable allows for economical, staged migration to the narrower bandwidth across your company’s entire two-way inventory.
- 12.5/25 kHz Switchable
- AdvantagePort Expandability
- Programmable Option Button
- Internal VOX
- Battery Status Indicator
- High/Low Power
- Tight/Loose Squelch
- MIL-STD 810 C,D,E
- FM Intrinsically Safe Option
- Busy Channel Lock-Out
- Time-Out Timer
- Battery Saver
- 12.5/25 kHz Switchable with X-Pand Technology
- AdvantagePort Expandability – Allows an authorized dealer to add
an Advantage board to upgrade radio functionality.
- 6-Character Alphanumeric LCD with Aliasing – this green backlit
display provides clear identification of each assigned channel and option
- Internal VOX – Allows hands-free operation. When used with a
headset, your hands are free to work because your voice and not the PTT
button, activates transmission.
- Battery Status Indicator – Uses both visual and audio signals.
The Tx LED glows green, yellow or red to let you know battery status at all
times. A double beep at power up indicates the battery is fully charged.
- High/Low Power – Programmable by channel or to an option button,
allows flexiblity in determining range of communication and consequent
conservation of battery life.
- Repeater/Talkaround – Talkaround can be programmed to an option
button allowing you to circumvent a repeater and transmit and receive
direcetly between other radios.
- Tight/Loose Squelch – Enhances reception for local or distance
situations by selective muting.
- Priority Channel Scan – Programmable to an option button or
channel location, this capability lets the dealer create one customized list
of channels you want scanned — in the order you designate.
- Reliable Durability - The P1225 met and surpassed military
certification it underwent 11 of the rigorous MIL-STD 810 C, D & E endurance
tests and easily distinguished itself. Additionally, the P1225 has passed
Motorolaís own Accelerated Life Testing, which simulates years of rugged
usage in the field.>
- FM Intrinsically Safe Option – Factory Mutual testing guarantees
Intrinsically Safe operation with the P1225 portable. It’s your assurance
against sparking under virtually any circumstances.